Would you like to know how to some make extra pennies without it costing you anything??
Of course you would!!
This won’t be large amounts of money, but you may be able to afford a nice meal once a year with it depending on how you do.
Just follow the simple steps below:
- Get a cashback credit card
- Get an easy access savings account and link it to your current account
- Put your normal everyday spending onto the credit card
- Each evening, transfer across the amount that you put onto the card into your savings account
- When the end of the month comes, you should have your credit card bill money in your savings…take it out and pay it off on time to avoid any additional interest accuring which would negate any money you get from doing it this way.
Right…this should mean that you have paid off your credit card bill. You will also gain cashback on your purchases (anything from 0.5% to 5%), along with a nice tiny bit of interest on the amount that had been sat in your savings account. There we go…pennies.
Things to note
- Make sure that you never pay your credit card off late…you will incur interest, fees and your credit rating will take a hit.
- Make sure that whatever savings account you sign up to allows unlimited deposits/withdrawals without fees.
- This won’t make you rich (unless you spend millions a month…in which case you probably already are rich).